- Model : 5000 Series Model COS5060
- Manufacturer :Kikusui Electronic Corporation, Japan.
- Released in : 1985
- CRT Type : 6 inch rectangular CRT, Internal graticule
- Fluorescent Screen: P31 Phosphor
- Effective Screen Size: 80 x 100 mm
- Dimensions of Mainframe: 13.39 W x 7.87 H x 17.91 D in.
- Weight: Approx. 7.0 kg
- Line Power Requirements
- Voltage: 100V, 115V, 215V, 230V; wuth 10% allowance.
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Wattage: Approx. 40VA
- Operating Environment: 5ºC – 35ºC
Kikusui “5000 Series” Model 5060 oscilloscope is a portable oscilloscope, designed to meet quality of performance and efficiency and provide high reliability. The COS5060 oscilloscope is a multi-purpose, 3-channel, 8-trace oscilloscope . It has 6 inch Domed-mesh type 12k“5000 Series” Model 5060 oscilloscope is designed to meet quality of the performance and efficiency. The COS5060 oscilloscope is rugge post deflection acceleration cathode-ray tube. The internal graticule of CRT provides continuously adjustable fine red illumination. The main feature are, light-weight, compactness and simple design. They lay out of the controllers of this oscilloscope is made with push button switches and light torque lever switches. Hence it brings ease of operation. Kikusui Oscilloscope 5060 has many feature that makes it a best fit for various research and development tasks related to electronics. Multi-mode display system, High scalability and low-drift, variable hold off function, and high input impedance are some of those features.